Saturday, July 16, 2005

MCRD SD Command Museum

for the past four summers, God has blessed me with the wonderful opportunity to work at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego Command Museum (a doosy of a name dont you think?) This job has not only provided me with a chance to replenish some my seminary funds every summer but also with opportunities to be exposed and understand better the military world. Above all I am thankful for this job because it daily provides occasion to share the Gospel. This does not come without challenges, the greatest being my own sinfulness and weaknesses, yet God uses even these challenges to show His grace and humble me. I will always be thankful for the lessons and friends that I have been blessed with through this job.

If you are ever in San Diego, stop by and check out the museum. It's free! We'll even throw in a free coloring book!

By His grace, for His glory
john Freiberg

No comments: