Saturday, August 06, 2005

the legend moves on...


Although I am extremely happy and excited for him as he goes off to UCSD, I will honestly miss having Christian around. Over the last five years that I have been serving at First EV Free of LA, it has been my privildge to know Christian and watch him grow in Christ. I can't tell you how many times God used Christian to encourage me when things at youth group seemed to be falling apart (as they often do). In short he was and is a great friend and brother in Christ.

For you prayer warriors out there please pray that Christian will:
  • continue to walk in the light of the Lord while at college
  • Be blessed with solid Christian friends who will exhort each other in glorifying the Lord
  • Find a vibrant church to serve and be served in

by His grace, for His glory,
JRF

No comments: