Monday, August 29, 2005

On a more edifying note...

Just as I finished my magnum opus on urine, Tito and Ramses (HS students in the youth group) walked in the door of the Nehemiah House. Not a minute had passed by and they were busting out the latest Bible verses they had read and we were discussing the context and meanings of them. Way more exciting than urine! I am so encouraged by the hunger I see in these youth for the things of God and their enthrallment with His word. It's a bit humbling to be honest. But these guys are literally foaming at the mouth for the Knowledge of God. Which reminds me, I should get back to preparing for tommorrow night's youth group message so I have some nice juicy meat to throw at these rabid dogs.

Keep foaming!

by His grace, for His glory
jrf

No comments: