Monday, December 18, 2006

Freedom!



As of 12 o'clock today both Sarah and I are done with school for this semester. Its been a rough semester, especially for Sarah but God was faithful to bring us through. So you three regular readers who are foaming at the mouth for some bloggy goodness to chew on just hold on for a few more days while I wait for my brain to stop bleeding from stretching it way beyonds its abilities during finals week. I'll do my best to get something more substantial than a "what I am doing now" post up in the next few days.
In the mean time, we would love your prayers for a six hour planning meeting for our church we will be a part of today. Pray that God would unify us around His truth and that a love for Him and each other would permeate the meeting. Pray that our methodology would flow out of our doctrine which would be solidly founded in a proper understanding of the truth of God's Word.

by His grace
for His glory
jrf

1 comment:

Tim Costine said...

ahhhh!!!!! I must wait longer!!!! bring the goodness.