Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Blog!

Just wanted to let everybody know that I have started another blog, called "This is My Father's World". The purpose of this new blog is to provide a resource for believers who travel, especially missionaries as well as possibly providing some income for my own ministry (I get money for the advertisements in the right column). It is still in construction so if you have any suggestions please let me know. The posts there will mainly be personal reflections about travel and culture, links to interesting articles and helpful resources, and reviews of travel resources. I would love to have some guest writers as well so if you have any thoughts on any travels you have done recently let me know and we can put em up! This blog (Nevertheless) will still be focused on ministry reflections, and whatever else happens to pop into my slimy little brain.

Check out the new blog here: This is my Father's World

thanks!
jrf

No comments: